When it comes to figuring out love, there might not be an official playbook, but there is The Bachelor franchise.
Over the years of being true Bachelor stans, the series bachelors and bachelorettes have taught us countless important lessons about love, relationships and the relentless pursuit of roses. Here are 13 keys to a happy relationship we’ve picked up from our Bachelor heroes .
1. You have to be in it for the right reasons
2. Don’t be afraid to trust your instincts
3. On a first date, remember to drink in moderation
4. It’s not real love if there are no roses involved
5. Stealing is wrongunless it’s for a sec
6. When it comes to dates, keep it simple
7. You can’t be afraid to put yourself out there
8. Don’t date multiple people at once, unless you’re ready for it
9. It’s okay to be vulnerable
10. Trying new things together can strengthen a relationship
11. Get to your fantasy suite at your own pace
12. Be yourself
13. If you break up, there’s always next seasonor Bachelor in Paradise
Read more: http://mashable.com/